What licenses are needed to play songs at my venue?

The KaraFun catalog of songs is covered for Master Rights (also known as Mechanical). Depending on where your venue is located, you may need additional licenses in order to broadcast karaoke videos in public.

We recommend getting in touch with your local performance rights organization.

For more information, read our blog article dedicated to the subject here.

We work with: Sacem / Sdrm, Prs-Mcps, Universal Music Publishing, Warner Chappell, EMI Music Publishing, Sony ATV Music Publishing, Peer Music, Première Music Group, Pilotis, MyMajor Company Music Publishing, EMHA, Rive Droits-XIII Bis Music, Raoul Breton, Dreyfus Music,Enoch & Cie, Musicalement Votre, Dipiu HTE, Tipping Music, Nouvelles Editions Françaises, Tency Music.

Didn't find your answer in the Help Center? Get in touch with our team to ask your question.